Sunday, August 28, 2011

This and that

I'm trying to post each day and also to make adjustments to my blog as I gain more knowledge.  Building this blog is going to be a slow process, it seems.  When I look at others' blogs, I am humbled by the beautiful work that I see.  One of my nieces (by marriage) shared with me the links to her aunt's blogs and I was blown away at how gorgeous they are.  One of her achievements is that she is a graphic artist.  Aha!  Had I those skills, I wouldn't be bumbling and fumbling around this way.  But, then again, when we're new at something.....or at least when I am.......slow and steady with a backstep here and there seems to be the order of the day.

I scanned a few more cards today so am sharing them here.  I'm hoping to get them all in before we lose electrical power again.  Our neighborhood has been suffering from the overload from air conditioners that are running to give us some relief from the 100 plus degrees temperatures.  It's taken me 3 tries to get this far in my posting so let's get the uploads rolling!









1 comment:

  1. I would hate to go back to not having an air-condition again. We lived in our present house without air-conditioning for 3 years and it was awful, I cant wait for summer to come so we can use it again as we've only had it a year but for a short time when it was installed

    ReplyDelete