Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine Card for OWH

I made only one design for the Valentine cards I sent to OWH.  The cards were due by the end of December so, even though the day hasn't arrived, I am so done with Valentine's Day.  Also with Easter.  The next cards I make for OWH will be for Mother's Day and I plan to have them in the mail mid March.  The annual March retreat for the group with which I hang out is the first weekend in March so I'm hurrying to get ATC's, Take 10 and the project I'll be teaching all wrapped up so I can start the Mother's Day cards. Okay, I cheated a little and created a couple of cards when I was inspired to do so while making Easter cards.  So at least I have a starting point for my OWH cards.

I spent the day at the scrapbooking store today to make 20 ATC's, 20 kits for the Take 10 cards, and I've started creating kits for my project.  Those will take a lot of time to prepare so I really have to stay focused on them so I'm not up til all hours of the night before the first day of the retreat.

Anyway, enough about that.  Here's the Valentine's Day card.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is just so sweet ,love that stamp design and how you've worked with it

    ReplyDelete