Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cards

I finally made time to scan some cards so I could post them here.  I've spent the past few weeks reorganizing, cleaning out and tossing in several rooms in my house.  I hate to admit it....I'm on craft overload and it causes me to stop working on cards for OWH unless I'm at the local scrapbook store where I can't leave a mess.  So I needed to tackle things at home and it's helping.

I've spent time working on Mother's Day cards for OWH as well as a few others such as birthday and thinking of you cards.  Next I'll start Father's Day cards and I just ordered a cutting die that creates a man's tie shape to do that.  While I was at it I ordered balloon stamps and a coordinating die for those.

I took a couple of classes and am posting here a cute Easter card that I will duplicate for OWH next Easter. The rabbit and his neck bow were colored/shaded with Copics and the neck bow is shiny from an application of ink from a clear gel pen.  I figured that when making them in quantity it will make more sense to use a bottled glossing agent such as Judikins Diamond Glaze.


I also attended Michael Strong's class at the end of February and following are cards I made in his class.  You'll see the stamp used in the trio of girls and the ladybug hug girl stamp on this year's Christmas cards in a few months.










Thanks for stopping by.  I plan to post again soon and will include the cards I've been making for OWH.

No comments:

Post a Comment