Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Grrrrr

I wasn't able to stay happy about doing laundry for very long.......the machine seems to have some of the same problems as before.  I haven't been able to get an overload message to show up although my husband reported that the message occurred for 2 of the loads he ran during the weekend.  I've run only one load since then and although the water fill was what I felt to be too high, no overload message came up.  Also, the machine didn't seem to make the same kinds of motions, kind of a blossoming effect is normally seen in the tub.  How do I know that?  We have one of the high efficiency washers and it's top loading with a glass window in the lid.  Picture two grown people running the new washing machine for the first time 4 years ago and those people mesmerized by the action of the machine as seen through the window.  We giggled at the sight of ourselves watching the clothes washing.  Well, I'm going to run a load in the morning (too late to do one now) so I can see what the machine does on yet another setting.  That way I'll have the detail I want to give to the repair folks.  My husband has none of the details about the load he ran other than the message he saw.  Sigh.

I was at the local scrapbooking store all day on Tuesday and made a few cards, new designs, and started the "bones" of the card I want to make for one of my sisters for her birthday.  This will be a significant one so I want to make a very special card for her as I did for another sister last year.  I also started the set of cards I'm making for a friend and completed one of them.

Today was another stay at home day except for a brief time this evening when my husband took me to dinner.  Going out is great because the restaurants typically serve too much so one can box up half of it which I did to take to the store for lunch tomorrow.  Yep, another full day at the scrapbooking store, this time spending the day with a friend.  And there will be yet another day on Friday so I can assist in getting everything set up and ready for, you guessed it, another day at the store on Saturday.  The OWH event at the store is taking place this Saturday and I'm anxious to see how it turns out.  I would love it if we have a good turn out and more people are inspired to get involved.  We shall see.

I didn't get my cards scanned so cannot post them tonight.  Hope to when I get home tomorrow or Friday.  Time to call this a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment