Thursday, September 22, 2011

Once again......

I spent the day at the scrapbooking store and worked on cards.  It felt strange not to make Thanksgiving cards since it's still a couple of months away.  Those all needed to go to the shipper with yesterday's mailing to make sure they were on time for distribution to the troops.  So now it's back to Christmas cards and the other day-to-day type such as birthday, thank you, etc.

First things first....I worked on unfinished class cards with a friend this morning and then we went to lunch.  Following lunch, I returned to the store to work on cards for OWH.  I planned a couple of designs, cut card stock, then stamped and assembled parts of the cards.  I'll complete them and set up to make more of other designs when I return to the store next week.

I've been trying to decide which card to post for the blog hop in which I'm participating for OWH.  There's a button in my blog's right hand sidebar that includes the date of October 1 for World Cardmaking Day.  To participate I needed to register (done) and create a blog post that won't go live until 3 a.m. EST on 10/1 and I need to include a holiday themed card in that post.  I've made my decision so am able to post a couple of other Christmas cards here.

Before I sign off, here's another chapter in the never-ending saga of our washing machine.  Sigh.  The repair person came back out last Saturday and announced to my husband they needed to order another circuit board and it would take about a week to get it in.  Appliance Geek Squad called today and told my husband the repair person will return on Tuesday.  This had better be it.  No, really.  Our extended service plan states, to the effect, that our appliance will be replaced if the repair person has to be summoned a fourth time.  No, I'm not taking bets or asking anyone to hold their breath.  We shall see.

Okay, on with the cards.......


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your beautiful comments on my blog, I feel like I know you, you read me so well hahaha. These cards are just like something I'd design

    ReplyDelete